Monday, February 4, 2008

Yet Another Tribute to our Beloved Prophet


Sat. was rough for me...I was glued to the TV (we subscribed to KBYU until Gen. Conf. so we could watch from comforts of own home) & I recorded so as not to miss anything-soaked it all in & cried it all out! Then went to a funeral of family friends' grandma for extra measure that afternoon. Last but not least, the day commemorated 29th anniversary of my brother's death @ only 2 wks. old. How grateful I am that our Heavenly Father has designed a plan for us to be reunited with our loved ones & that families are forever! Plus I keep thinking that I've been forwarded the best tribute thus far & then I hear/see another good one! Since I'm not talented enough to create my own, I'll just echo the sentiments of this montage:) Heard a press conference announcing new first presidency might be sooner than we think & while I'll miss Pres. Hinckley forever, I'm grateful for the divine order of the Church & opportunity to gain personal witness of newly ordained prophet in near future...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

beck that was great! i was crushed at the picture of him at marjories grave... so glad they are together again!!! And just the other day i was telling ed about benny.. didn't know it was his anniversary!! on a happier note.. how are you?

Alisa said...

I tagged you. So what you are suppose to do is go to my blog and copy and answer the questions in your blog. I'm looking forward to seeing it!