Saturday, February 2, 2008

New meaning to Power Naps


This was the scene I had to capture just prior to one of our bi-weekly treks to YMCA for swim lessons. I ended up putting him in the car decked out with full costume & he remained comatose during first half hour there=Cole's TaeKwonDo. I wanted to point out the sound effects on the gloves to some of the other little brothers who were waiting beside us. It was hilarious 'cuz it was as if I'd turned Dane's power on. He popped up from my shoulder, made a few active arm motions & then crashed again. He finally perked up when it was time to switch into his swim shorts:) but only because it was his class's turn to have free time in shallow play pool. Perhaps I cut off his naps a bit too soon?!

2 comments:

Uffens Family said...

There was never a cuter batman...and oh what I would do to be able to just sleep whenever I want!

Alisa said...

That is really cute! Sounds like we really do have to boys not QUITE ready to give up their naps. Its hard because if Sam gets a nap then he had a harder time going to sleep at night. How old is Dane? Sam just turned 2 in October-- a little young to be done in my opinion...