Saturday, February 2, 2008

Here's to you Mrs. Cole Parker!

Check out Cole! He has now vacuumed our whole house twice! He takes it so seriously & does a great job! I guess that it's time to give him more responsibility...all with his future wife in mind! She will be set:) Shouldn't surprise me 'cuz he used to sit by the closet & cry for me to get out the vacuum when he was only 1 y.o. Hey girlies, not only does he clean; he smells great too! This handsome boy won't leave the house without kid cologne (stocking stuffer from Nordstrom=All Star Sport)-especially yesterday 'cuz there was a new girl @ preschool:) Oh, wait! There's more...he gave me a hug the other day & said "You'll be getting a lot more of these on Valentines Day!" I tried to forget the part that his real motivation is the anticipation of receiving yet another new Transformer for the upcoming holiday! But I know he'll always be mine 'cuz he swore that he won't ever have a girlfriend again:) I told him I'll remind him of that in 10 yrs. Last but not least, he wrapped his arms around me toward the end of Pres. Hinckley's funeral & said "It's sad, but you should just be happy that you have 2 little boys who love you!" As far as I'm concerned, who needs Cupid? Some lucky lady will easily fall in love with this sweet talker-especially if her love language is spoken by acts of service.

5 comments:

Uffens Family said...

That is the sweetest comment ever about the 2 little boys that love you! He is the greatest little boy!
I just hope my daughter thinks I am as cool as your boys think you are!

mj said...

what a cutie!...he is a sweet talker. you need to remind him that dating 2nd cousins is illegal, though...he was sweet-talking leah last august. i love that he uses cologne.

Anonymous said...

My Grandson is a stud... :)Grandpa

Kjrsten said...

Cute boy, cute blog! I can't see the pic, am I the only one?

Uffens Family said...

The picture tops it all...what a stud!!!