Thursday, May 1, 2008

Addition to the Parker Cru!

Wish I could say that I'd fast-forwarded my delivery; however, we wanted to show off our new cousin...Cru Christopher Parker was born on 4/21 via c-section @ 9lbs.5oz. (poor Kyla!) His mom is only 'bout 5'4", so would've been tough to push him out naturally-ugh! He came out with jaundice probably 'cuz he wanted some color in his skin & knew he wouldn't see the sun in WA for a while?! He's fine now after chillin' on the light bed for 24 hrs.; however, his older bro. Wrigley (English bulldog) has been a bit perturbed by the new focus of attention already! Anyway my boys were so excited to meet him & couldn't wait to hold him in the hospital! I was pleasantly surprised @ Dane's reaction 'cuz I thought he'd be oblivious when it became his turn to be big brother, but he was quite attentive & this'll be great practice! Cru is actually a second cousin 'cuz his dad is Chad, but we don't worry 'bout that either! We just wanted to welcome him to the world & his parents to father/motherhood:) He'll fit right in with the 20 other Parker males who preceded him:)

1 comment:

The Bergesons said...

He is darling! Congratulate Chad and Kyla again for me--i look forward to maybe meeting him at church when I am there! I cant wait till it is my turn!