Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Here's the latest scoop!

Despite sweater weather in NoWest, we took advantage of $.31 scoop night @ Baskin n' Robbins after dinner:) Thanks to an advance e-mail from a trusted source, we ignored the fact that the line stretched outside the door & thoroughly enjoyed 6 scoops of basic cookie dough ice cream for mere $2.81...come to think of it, we could've spent a lil' more @ grocery store & gotten a whole gallon, but whatever! For the record, I did branch out a bit with "Everyone's Favorite Candy Bar" featuring Snickers & of course, had to have a waffle cone 'cuz I fully plan to run it off:) (my half marathon is next Sat-whoa!) Dane fell asleep in the car as we pulled up to the store, but I saved some for him in a cup & he awakened in time to polish it off before bedtime for them & American Idol for their parents! Not bad way to end an otherwise typical Weds. night:)

9 comments:

Uffens Family said...

That sounds so good!! Do they still have daqari(Sp?) ice?? Yumm!!!

The Bergesons said...

a u always follows a q rach:) (daquiri ice:)) haha..jk. i dont know?! It does look delicious--had I not been a sucker and bought a half gallon of rainbow sherbet at the grocery store last week i probably would have headed over there myself. What did you think of Brooke leaving--probably the way to go! love you--ill call later:) britty

anna said...

yay! good for you, able to keep running while preggers!! i hope you do well in your race!!!

Alisa said...

I heard of this deal and thought about going but Ed was out of town and I am not one to brave long lines. Although- the day before Ben and Jerry's was giving out free cones, but ours was too far away to make it worth it. I would drive pretty far for Ben and Jerry's but I do have to draw the diet line somewhere!

You are running a half marathon while pregnant for real?! You are my hero. Let me know how that goes and maybe one day I will get some courage. A friend of mine ran a marathon pregnant but didn't know she was pregnant until afterward.

Luisa said...

Beck--You and your parents were SO SWEET to send Jake his first beach surfer clothes! I was so surprised to find a fun package on my doorstep, and that was just so thoughtful of you guys...Thank you so much! It is so adorable..I love the trunks, shirt and hat...the whole thing is so cute--of course Jake will be a little surfer boy:) And he hasn't had swim trunks yet...so that will be perfect. It meant a lot to me that you guys did that for me...You are the best! Thank you!

Glad you had some good ice cream too:)

The Bergesons said...

I love you! give the boys my love! britty

The Price's Wife said...

Sounds like a fun night to me... of course, any night involving ice cream is a good night in my book. Sorry I missed you while I was in town... I only got to stay for a few days and most of the time was spent doing wedding activities (temple, reception, family dinner etc.) for my nephew Bucky's wedding. He married Ashley Markward... I am slowly becoming related to every mormon in U.P.!

mj said...

gooooooooooooooooooood luck tomorrow, beck. i'll be thinking of you!!

Kjrsten said...

hey hey hey! did you run it yet? give us the update! How was it?