Monday, March 10, 2008

Homeless in Puyallup:)

Just wanted to echo all of the other sickies who lamented about the flu or cold bug that rocked their households in the past couple of weeks. Here is a classic shot of the boys asleep in a grocery cart so I could pick up some more cough medicine & acetaminophen-sp? They fell asleep in the car after the YMCA 'cuz I can't seem to stay home long enough for them to recover...Plus if any of you have the cough that we've endured, you know it sticks around & the show must go on! But I had to stop @ the grocery store while we were out, so I decided to make 'em comfy:) & couldn't resist grabbing the camera knowing we'd get a few strange looks in the aisles as well. Ah, the joys & glamour of motherhood!

2 comments:

Uffens Family said...

That is some smart thinking on your part Beck...Hate having sick kids (or kid in my case)...I swear Annie has not been healthy for about 3 months...now it is the snot and the cough...LOVELY!

Luisa said...

That is the saddest and yet cutest picture! I bet you did get some funny looks...but a mom's gotta do what a mom's gotta do, right?!