Sunday, November 8, 2009

Little Boy(s) Blue & Christmas Preview

Random post, but I just love my lil' boys' coordination on Sun. in particular...even when they've outgrown their shirts! It's no secret that I've been rolling up their sleeves in button-up shirts for a while as they aren't long enough otherwise. Had to take a pic if it's the last time in this set-anyone know where I can find that classic pin-stripe for my oldest these days? I should've grabbed last one I saw @ consignment store but alas! I was too cheap & now can't find @ Old Navy etc?!
Prob shouldn't be posting this in Nov, but frankly could've in Aug. We (boys already discovered then so we couldn't blame on Santa:( thought Devastator (combo of 6 Transformers) would be hot commodity not unlike Tickle Me Elmo of yesteryear, so snagged what we thought was great deal a couple months ago. Then saw on sale for less this past week, so exchanged & used the difference for more early holiday shopping! Dane was my lil' elf on errands, so he got to see the purchase of his Leapster game on sale. I also picked up some costumes 75% off @ Wal-Mart. Will need to adapt Luke's size if intended for Halloween '10, but I'm afraid others will turn into dress-up. Not bad for $5 apiece, but prob too small by next year?! Guess that won't be end of world 'cuz they think they're coolest things ever now & have already changed their minds re: plan for coming costumes about 5x since Halloween:) I don't know where they got their tendency to plan ahead?!:) Anyway, their new coat & boots respectively were really more needs than wants (not joking about latter since part o' daily attire @ Parker house!!) & can't wait to be wrapped under tree...btw, Dane's expression is intentional 'cuz he was saying "Christmas Rocks!" as I took the pic but I didn't get his 2 thumbs-up in this shot & yes, Cole was hugging Devastator & studying the box long before the camera appeared on the scene! Don't worry if they have already made 2 wish lists from magazine clippings composed of a plethora of items that won't make it into their hot lil' hands no matter how good they've been this year...hate to tell 'em Santa is on a very limited budget his year 'cuz they're extreme believers in a omniproducing toy shop! You can bet I will be emph that t'is better to give than rec've starting tomorrow!!

2 comments:

Uffens Family said...

You and your elves are busy! At least when they have an idea what they are getting...makes the anticipation that much better! Cutest boys ever and you are gorgeous Beck!!!!! looking good in the blue! Love the roll up look- you would never know...that is why I buy Annie dresses...so when she gets too tall...add come leggings :)

Baker said...

I was going to comment at church how cute the boys looked! love it!! really enjoying all your posts!