Friday, August 7, 2009

Oppor to See for Ourselves & Afterparty

So if you haven't checked out my friend kjrsten's pics, ya need to care of http://www.kjrst.blogspot.com/ When I found out she was going to be in town again, I bugged her to capture my lil' guys in her cool style as well as my nieces. T'was a bit tough to get all 5 to cooperate even though part of the charm is the natural look/texture vs posed smiley faces...
The babies didn't really understand the need to stay in one posit...But these are some of my favs! Ironically the first one below was actually Cole's idea:) Thanks again for sharing your time & talent!




My boys saw a fountain in downtown Tacoma toward end of photo shoot & begged me to let 'em stay & play for a little bit as an incentive for humoring the camera-I obliged 'cuz I'm learning boys should be boys:)

8 comments:

Uffens Family said...

Oh I love how your pics turned out! Cant wait to see ALL of them!!! sad we missed the fountain party :)

Melissa said...

She did such a great job! I love the picture of the boys in the hole.

Kjrsten said...

thanks for the kind words beck. I loved seeing their different personalities, and getting to know your boys a little bit better(during the session and studying their faces while editing!) They are all 3 so adorable!

P.S. dane kinda stole my heart! :)

Theradlife said...

Hi! Cool blog. I love the pics of your 3 boys on the top of your page! Your friend who took those pics is amazing!!! When is she going to be in town again? :)

Washington Hills said...

These are amazing! Love them!!!

I'm with Kjrsten - Dane steals my heart a lot, too...

KmCaCFamilyof5 said...

Wow, those are great pictures. I especially like each individual pic of your boys! they are all so cute!!

Heather said...

Great pictures!!! The boys are getting so big!

Nicole said...

Love these! Great photos of everyone!!!!!