Friday, August 21, 2009

On the Up & Up

Luke is getting closer & closer to being a two-legged animal! Whether or not he'll beat his bros to walking is yet TBD, but he certainly isn't gonna let 'em leave him in the dust:) His ultimate goal in life is to be incl in their activ. He waves to 'em & gets all excited first thing in the am when he see them awake then follows 'em around or calls out to 'em throughout the day just so he feels like he's playing with the big boys now! When they don't block him out like pic on R:)
And he (& i) would be lost without Cole & Dane to keep him co in the back seat! I could do without their latest antics to pick him up though-ugh! Today I caught Dane hanging him upside down?!

Guess he's too grown-up to need this saucer anymore...We can pass on to my middle sister whose first son will arrive right after Christmas!! (Sorry Britt if that stole your thunder, I've been waiting for you to post yourself:)













This is the scene that I found after his afternoon "nap" (read: cry session); a few tickles & bottle of juice later & he was all smiles. On the downside, notice somehow he managed to take off his pants??
















His temperamental sleeping habits, seemingly constant runny nose & velociraptor shriek esp when in presence of food are not my favorite features right now, but overall enjoying each moment as he is my last!! I really like this age=10 mos. He even cleans up after himself:) & common items like this vacuum kept him occupied for half hour the other day?! Yes, I try to keep cord-sucking to a minimum...











And what do we have here? Guess stairs are next vertical venture:) Too bad he's so proud of himself, he turns around on every stair & looks to see how far he's gone-ugh! In fact, I can't seem to get him to sit down for very long @ all as pic here in tub & whenever I want the boys to chill together for a wardrobe shot.














4 comments:

Washington Hills said...

Beck, I love the picture of Luke with his brothers' legs behind him! That is fabulous!

(I always take a picture of my kids screaming in the crib, too. It drives my dad crazy. The grandpa comes out in him - save the grandchild! I say, if the kids screams, I would like to remember and laugh about it later when I'm not so tired and annoyed.)

KmCaCFamilyof5 said...

I too LOVE that first pic with his brothers standing behind him! I love they crying pic of Luke... you can really see his long eye lashes.

Mika McDaniel said...

I still cant believe I haven't met this little guy! Makes me sad. You really do have the cutest little boys around!

Andrew, Amy, Evelyn& Owen said...

This is so funny! Your little guys are a riot. Luke is getting so big so darn fast!