Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Take a time out from holiday prep...

If you're anything like me, trying to pace myself with only 18 days left until Christmas not to mention that almost 2011?! I have a plethora of resolutions that should come with this new year so where to begin?! Want to be realistic n' prioritize what really matters in our celebrations @ this time of year...As a result, I think you should give this gift! Better yet, ask Santa for a ticket yourself:) http://deseretbook.com/timeout/event/145
Won't help those of you who are all about immediate gratification since gotta wait until April, but guaranteed to be worth the wait!!

2 comments:

Uffens Family said...

Someday...when I am rich...or at least we are making money...I will meet you at time out for women! I would LOVE to go!!! I could use a little "becoming".

Baker said...

Just reading your blog and needed to say how much I just really like you. :) Wish we knew (had time to know) each other better. Love your pictures! And your humor!