Saturday, June 26, 2010

Skookum

On the way to the cabin, we always pass the Skookumchuck River and I usually say it to myself a couple times 'cuz it's such a fun name...So of course we were interested in trying out the Skookum Archery right here in Puyallup-My friend Candice (one who actually completed the Tulip Pedal:) is a member and invited us for fun night o' shooting & roasting (hot dogs for the boys & s'mores for me!) Never mind that she just had a scope done on her knee the previous am?! She's amazing & knew it would be the perfect combo for my little boys' entertainment on a warm Sat evening! Yes, the camo shorts have gotten a lot o' play in our limited sunshine & seemed appropo for the "Robin Hood" place as it was deemed by them:)


Luke didn't understand that you needed to look in dir of target?!
Even Cait gave it a go!

4 comments:

Uffens Family said...

How fun! I remember I tried to do archery at girls camp...it is a LOT harder than it looks!!! Luke's little face is too cute! Can't wait to be up in the NW with you!

sher said...

ah! that looks fun. Luke is TOO little to hold that bow...but really he has gotten so much bigger since last I've seen him. Crazy

Marnie Bergeson said...

Okay, maybe our family needs to take up this hobby too. What a fun idea! Good to catch up with the happenings of your cute little boys.

Audra said...

Hello Rebecca! We will be in Tacoma July 15-19. What's your schedule like for those days? I know Susan has planned some things for us, but tell me your schedule and hopefully we can work something out to see each other. Our boys must get together and play!