Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Game over...

As I mentioned in previous post, t'was Cole's first season to keep track of score, outs, etc & his team went undefeated (12-0)!! He said he's retiring @ ripe ol' age o' 7, so wanted to document his participation...He was surprisingly pleased with his title o' "Mr Happy?!" His team was even featured on the screen @ Rainiers game, but mom's sad photog skills failed to clearly capture the shoutout:(
We'll let you know which sport he chooses to try next:)
In the meantime, Dane was proud to get his trophy too--
And I rarely have a post that doesn't feature this handsome spectator...ps pose created completely on his own & actually quite a distance away from rest o' fam?! he's packed quite a bit o' personality in that lil' body!

1 comment:

Uffens Family said...

What a season! More fun to win :) and glad that Cole stuck with it...I understand the wanting to stop- I always wanted to drop basketball but I was too darn tall! :) Wish I could have caught a game!