Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Epic Fun in Sept.

Please disregard the date...it was the only way i could feel good about adding the annual outing to Puyallup Fair on the blog better late than never but with earlier entry so didn't trump the baby:) for the record, we went on sept. 12 & it was great considering the next weekend was rainy! plus we were pleasantly surprised no lines for the boys' rides even on a fri. night-i had already taken the boys around to the animals on our "free day" the previous fri. i like that tradition 'cuz we don't have to pay admission after the annual parade on the first day, but the boys don't really get the fact that i literally bring no $ with me on purpose so we just get to check out animals & shows then come back with daddy for rides & food:)
We also found out about the fishing this year (only featured on weekends) & highly recomm. 'cuz moms & dads just get to sit & watch the experts @ work:)













Don't recomm this ride-I repeat, stay away! it's a rip-off 'cuz the boys only got to go through once & then were forced to stay in ball pit & we all know how sanitary those are:(














We're some of those mean parents who buy the cheap pack @ Fred Meyer & limit their kids' tickets vs. dizzy pass-esp. since I was pregnant! So Cole got to go solo on Tiger Coaster& Dane spent some quality bonding with Vinny...The ride operator took pity on him when he realized wasn't quite the same without co. so let Chris & Cole jump on second time around:)Gotta love guys like that!

















I actually got away with a free slide too accidentally 'cuz I climbed up with the boys to hold their sacks & the guy @ top let me go down with 'em too once Dane got scared...Great to feel like we were getting our $'s worth:) when everything else adds up so fast there-I even went back to game booth where they won their Kung-Fu Panda then proceeded to lose it in the pavilion with all samples-ugh! The kind operator there took pity on 'em & gave me another:) so they wouldn't go home empty-handed...This was too good to pass up the photo op:)Also celebrated my 32nd b-day...Besides my fun breakfast c/o all the Parker boys & fabulous Farelli's pizza with my parents & sister too-where else would I spend a fall saturday if i want to see my husband? @ Husky Stadium:) He was kind enough to call in advance so they would post this message. You can't really see, but it said "Happy Birthday Beck! Love, Chris, Cole, Dane & Future Dawg"

No comments: