Monday, August 11, 2008

9 Years of Habitude

Wish I had more pics. to enhance this post & yes, our non-coordinated attire does bug me for those of you who know my tendencies:), but couldn't let our anniversary go by without re-cap of our festivities (not TMI, I promise:))...You'll understand why I left camera @ home though 'cuz we decided to convert my spa gift certificate from Mothers' Day into a couple massage! Neither of us had ever tried that before, so it was new & different! I don't think I need to worry about Chris leaving me for Delilah & Samson, I mean Corey, is not a threat to him either:) My sisters were kind enough to not only drive back from cabin for brief intermission (figured that way mom & dad could enjoy night to themselves for early anniversary as well) but also to watch our boys all evening so we could make the drive to Ballard (Chris heard about Habitude from KJR:)), eat a fine dinner (so much for our plans to go cheap with drive-thru; instead we took someone's recommendation for Matador mexican restaurant that, for the record, was tasty but not indigenous...oh well!) & try to locate our engagement spot. That full-day affair nine years ago is a story of its own, but suffice it to say, we found the park but not exact location where Chris took a knee @ sunset on the night of full moon:) The ice cream that I'd packed was more like a milk shake by then, but can't go wrong with Ben & Jerry's company! The night ended with....Chris falling asleep in the car since he'd begun his day @ 4A so we could celebrate in the first place:) Gotta love him!!

No comments: