Friday, January 21, 2011

Look Fast!

For being so anti-FB, I certainly have more that should be tweeted or posted on a wall of that nature vs devoting whole blog post but fwiw that blur you see is my husband in pj pants complete with a fabulous big BYU logo. I have my in-laws to thank for this moment frozen in time & believe me, I'm grateful:) He thought he got outta the deal when he forwarded his medium pair to me @ Christmas, but little did he know that another pair would grace Dane's b-day gift:) May be a bit fuzzy but had to be documented before he's back to strictly purple allegiance...

3 comments:

The Bergesons said...

rah rah rah rah rah rah rah rah rah rah rah rah rah rah rah, GOOOOOO Cougars! (do it-count the Rah's--i did:)

Mika McDaniel said...

Love it! Love it! Love it!

Washington Hills said...

(Brittany, that is awesome!)

Hey, we take what we can get! If he is feeling wishy-washy toward the good ol' Cougs, just ask him how Men's Basketball is going - Jiiiiiiiimmer!