Sunday, October 10, 2010

Go Purple Be Gold!!

Have been meaning to post my stylish ride=evidence of true fan win or lose!
Dane n' I also had fun couple weeks ago creating a visual mid-season review:) Prob good that we left out the last 2 defeats?!
Here's the 2010 season @ a glance--Looking ahead to the Apple Cup, but hopefully we'll win @ least one other one for sake of my finger nails:) Not too sure about chances for a bowl for them or my beloved alma mater, but we will keep cheering 'em on religiously every Sat!!

3 comments:

BMSHAW said...

so cute! and youve been talking about that helmet car for awhile im glad you did it!! i love you!

The Bergesons said...

you are quite the super fan:) Thankfully Ben has your boy's hand me downs and can be a super fan every sat too:) Miss you guys! cant wait for halloween pics! Britty

Uffens Family said...

You should get season tickets just for your loyalty to the dawgs!! Love you!