Friday, March 12, 2010

We got Dubs on the PAC-10 Championship!

Watching all this basketball @ once is exhausting:) So don't worry if I can't stay awake long enough to watch the replay of the first game in the tourn let alone fast forward my old-school recorded version...could have something to do with fact that I had to play catch-up with reg Thurs line-up not to mention finally watching Weds' Amer Idol (latter during which I also fell asleep-do you see a sad geriatric pattern forming? ugh! prob gonna be a wild party @ our house tonight eh? But @ least I've gotten 2 good runs in this week after long hiatus from good ole' cardio) Anyway, found out online bright & early this am that they did, in fact, win first round despite being repeat tour of their last reg season opponents. Now we will be cheering 'em on tonight vs the Cardinal!! We're in purple of course-even @ work:) Everyone knows that'll be the case on Fri until I have to wear a uniform, then I will just have to find purple n' gold accessories! T'was a bit of conflict since red Cornhuskers play @ 9a (hope you check 'em out during Big 12 Champ on FSN as well!!), but I can't picture what the boys are wearing today or else you'll get a sneak peek of their Easter attire:) Gotta love March Madness!! Let it begin...if only I could convince Sound Oral Surgery to play it on the flat-screen in the waiting room:)