Sunday, March 21, 2010

New Additions to Parker Family

Meet Zeiger (after elementary school where we are registering Dane for kindergarten this week:) & Leopster (Cole's clever combo of Leopard species & Leapster brand)!! They finally arrived in the mail on Sat. except we didn't check until that night after circus...Nor was I prepped with spring water (vs outta faucet like we use for Betta). So after quick trip to store & gradual transition, they are adapting swimmingly! Boys obviously rolled outta bed & came straight downstairs to check on 'em...

5 comments:

Uffens Family said...

That is a fun new addition...I could barely take care of the 1 beta! He lived WAY too long! Love you and those cute faces!

daegan said...

seriously COOL! my kids want, fish... but i don't want to deal with them. maybe someday we'll own some sort of pet!

Washington Hills said...

AWESOME. I'm loving all the posts I've missed, but I'm totally showing these to the kids in the morning. Won't lie - with a fish, a cat and two chickens, I don't think I want to add any more livestock to our menagerie right now...but someday...You have very lucky boys.

McCray Family said...

Super fun new pets! Thanks for remembering my birthday, 31 is already here for me, yikes! LOL! I miss you tons and hope things are going well for you guys! Keep those posts coming so I can see what you are up to!

Matt, Kistine, and Alexa Uffens said...

Fun...Alexa loves her Beta...(Marigold). Hey-check out the Spring Fair in Puyallup...totally a blast and AWESOME for the kids! Ends this weekend!