Thursday, March 11, 2010

These Boots Are Made For Workin'...

& that's just what they'll do--never mind if I wore 2 different kinds to work?! Each day since I started this job has been like a Choose Your Own Adventure...only it's the beginning vs ending! So guess it was my turn to complicate the AM sit instead of the boys: Grabbed my boots in the dark closet while holding Luke & proceeded to put 'em on while sitting in my dark room. Crazy part was I didn't even notice until 'bout 11A in the office & of course, couldn't keep my silly mistake to myself. Obviously if I can feature my crazy growth last summer on the blog, ain't too proud to post:) Thought it would be entertaining on an otherwise typical Thurs. and further proof that I am ready for a weekend:)

5 comments:

Uffens Family said...

That is awesome!! Just adds a lot of character to your outfit! :)

Washington Hills said...

I'm with your sister - That's awesome. For the record, any mom who juggles three boys and still makes it to work on-time is AMAZING, said the woman who sadly is still in her pj bottoms at 11 in the morning...

BMSHAW said...

haha thats funny beck, i bet you still looked like a hot workin woman! your amazing! see you soon!

The Becks said...

Okay, so I haven't done that with shoes, but I did sport two COMPLETELY different earrings (big ones none the less) until leaving Sam's Club (last stop of the day), the door receipt checker told me she likes my earings and grinned REALLY big. I thought it strange that she liked my earings that much until I caught a glimpse of them in the rear view mirror of my car. Felt like a complete idiot... then proceeded to laugh at myself. Hey, it happens!

The Becks said...

Earrings. See... I can spell.