Monday, April 4, 2011

Gentlemen Start Your Engines


Cole was leader of the pack in his first year of Cub Scouts! Chris', I mean, his car won first place last week in the annual Pinewood Derby--Was gonna have purple stripes and be called March Madness but the humbling weekend prior changed the color scheme a bit:) Still was speedy and fun to see it in action but proud most of all for his humility and glad these guys are still buddies after a little friendly competition...Sharing the ginormous choc bar probably helped the cameraderie! His lil' bros were his biggest fans as usual-
Dad was quite pleased with their accomplishment as well:) I was just along for the ride...as I will be for 8 more of these splendid events in which our all-boy house gets to participate:)

3 comments:

Uffens Family said...

As fun as that looks...IF I had a son, I could not create such a masterpiece...therefore I am glad I have girls :) Way to go Cole!!! That is impressive and send some of that chocolate bar my way...since he is sharing :)

The Bergesons said...

way to go Cole..and Chris:) The car looks great! good thing you know a good dentist--thats a LOT of choc! I will need some tips in 7 years:)

wendi said...

Congrats to Cole, Grant also won a few months back and went to the regionals and took 2nd. I just saw that you texted me but when i try to get the message it doesn't download so maybe you can email since you are against calling. Hope all is well!