Thursday, March 17, 2011

Luck of the Irish @ Last


Pretty uneventful day, but celebrated in best way I know possible in the end: Shamrock Shakes (ironically hot commodity nearby as I have mentioned in years past)& cookies-Never mind the boys' completely uncoordinated pj shirts...You can bet they were dressed in green until their baths thanks to wonder dad who also fed 'em n' finished homework before I made it back from airport not jealous @ all that my well-deserving parents are headed to the sun (well @ least warmer than NoWest) & detour to run stairs (my new venture to shape this old bod before HI in 6 wks:)

3 comments:

Uffens Family said...

You officially did more on St. Patrick's day than I. I don't think we even wore any green or remembered it was a holiday??? :) Looks yummy and looks like some happy handsome little men!!!

BMSHAW said...

those look delicious! i miss my boys, cant wait to see them and YOU in less than a month!!

Michelle said...

Hawaii will be a much needed getaway from this freezing cold weather we've been having! Enjoy!!