Sunday, April 18, 2010

Sunday Best






I know I have posted previously with these future missionaries in their Sunday best; however, I just have to repeat how grateful I am for them-esp on this day o' rest even when they go a lil' stir crazy with break from activity level during reg week...gotta love 'em!! Should prob learn to take their pic prior to Church rather than afterward when can't possib stay in those clothes a second longer:) We're quarter of way through year & I still can't fig out how we can be late when they are dressed 2 hrs before start time? Guess we're still working on the "ready" part...I always manage to find one more thing to do ie futile search for 2T khaki pants in Luke's closet-Can you believe MIA for boy #3?! S'pose I will settle for being on time and then try to be early one of these fine Sundays! Don't get your hopes up anytime soon...

4 comments:

Uffens Family said...

Those are the most handsome boys!!! Seriously!
We are always late for church and then they moved us to a building in another city...doesn't help much :)I think you do an amazing job!

daegan said...

what little studs! i applaud you for getting pictures of them in their sunday clothes! my boys are practically already undressed before we even get home! and i don't get them dressed until RIGHT before we walk out the door. hope you are doing good!!!

Mikaela said...

Ah, getting boys ready for church. My arch-enemy are the missing Sunday shoes. We look ready to go, but then where are the shoes? And I have yet to take a photo of the boys in their Easter outfits because by the time we're dressed and ready, we have to leave for church immediately! And then Britain starts undressing in the car on the way home from church. He hates ties...But your boys are DARLING! Love the photos and the Easter shots as well!

Mandy said...

Oh my goodness could your boys get ANY cuter?? Frame all of these-seriously!! Darling.