Monday, January 4, 2010

Vote Ben in '10!

I settled my OCD with thought that he made their fam total=3 on 1/3/10:) Yep, I'm an aunt again & my sis Brittany & her husband Lance created this handsome boy named Benjamin Paul Bergeson!The middle name is for his grandpa on Berg side (Lance's dad) & great grandpa on ours (Grandma Neecy's dad). So fitting for another Jan birthday boy to match his namesake (my bro Ben) & Daner on 1/19! For a while we thought he might wait until then-poor Britt! or @ least make Cait share a happy b-day (1/8).
The campaign stretched into new year although we were ready for his grand entrance much sooner-Luke helped Aunt Britt to open her presents @ baby shower last mo.While we strongly encouraged him to arrive @ least 3 days earlier; thought for sure this would've done the trick?! I wasn't present to relive glory days & wet my pants on trampoline 'cuz I had gone home to try & be responsible mom for 3 boys with which I've already been blessed myself. Plus t'was captured around 10P & we'd already gone on am circuit too:)
Sorry not able to post more pics; stole what appears from proud parents' blog 'cuz not cool enough to fig out how to transfer pics from phone to computer without tutorial from the new momma; however, we were able to catch a sneak peek on their way up to post-partum room ?! Dumb hosp policy hasn't allowed me to even hold him until tomorrow, but glad he's here safe & sound & that mom/baby are both doing well @ Tacoma General...Not complaining about having him close until they gotta go to dental school! Welcome to the fam Baby Ben!!

4 comments:

Uffens Family said...

Hold him extra long for me!!! I hate the new policies, but I guess better safe than sorry :) Love you!

McCray Family said...

Congrats Auntie! That is awesome!

Washington Hills said...

Wow, please tell Brittany that A) her Ben is gorgeous, and B) she looks beautiful! So jealous of the post-labor picture. I have yet to take a good one without looking white trash or homeless...Way to go, Brittany!

Marnie Bergeson said...

It's so good to see those pictures. We were hoping Ben would make his arrival in 09 instead of 10, but your analysis makes me feel better:) So fun to share a little nephew! He's going to be spoiled between you and me and our little guys! I'm hoping to go over to see all of you next week sometime.