Saturday, July 25, 2009

Mixed Signals

With his tricks rapidly advancing & multiplying daily, Luke is getting his signals crossed...He has been known in the past week to crawl over to me, then use sign for "more" (not goin' crazy with ASL for Babies, but want him to adopt a few manners-"please" & "thank you" will be next-vs. resorting to typical shriek or growl-ugh!)














while waving & making kissing noises @ the same time-Couldn't get a pic of the combo but really quite comical overload if you can catch it live! Also wanted to mention these curls that I'm loving as they are uniquely his; Dane's hair has Chris' texture, but Huey is only one with wave goin' on!

3 comments:

Uffens Family said...

Can't wait to see little "Thing 3"! He and Paige will be all over the place...and be up to no good I am afraid! :)

Dents said...

Luke is so cute!

KmCaCFamilyof5 said...

Love the Dr. Seuss theme you and your boys had goin' on there :)

Totally thought of you the other day when I dressed all 3 of my kids in yellow :) pics are on my blog...