Sunday, January 4, 2009

Auld Lang Syne

So we weren't too wild & crazy this year, but still had a festive time ringing in the new year...
Of course my boys had no problem staying awake for the fun & games; pictured here partying with Grandpa Gar & Grandma Neecy!We were missing Rach who stayed in Vegas, but enjoyed bonding as Shaw girls-I also invited my friend Krista over to my parent's house so she wouldn't have to celebrate solo 'cuz her family is in process of moving & I will definitely miss her!Certainly not a holiday without good food & our fondue tradition is no exception:)Then we just played Wii & cards until midnight...














As the clock struck twelve, my first kiss o' 2009 was from a couple super heroes:)HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

6 comments:

Dents said...

Looks like a fun New Years. How fun to have Krista with you. I miss her. I am pretty sure about Wenatchee. I think my mother-in-law is coming that weekend also, so it might be a little tricky, but do-able. That fondue looks good, what a fun tradition.

Heather said...

Hey it's Heather, your cousin Spencers wife :) I found your blog through rachels. We have one too, but it's private, so email me so I can invite you! Congratulations on the baby! We just got your cute card!

Joanna said...

How's it going? Where is Krista moving? Tell her I said "Hi" and good luck. I miss Washington so much some days.
Jo

Washington Hills said...

Wow, Beck. If I didn't need motivation to get more sleep and more exercise, I've got it from one of those pictures, wink. That night was so fun! It made me wonder why I didn't take you up on previous offers to party with your family! Such great times. Thanks again for inviting. So worth the drive ALL THE WAY FROM Puyallup, smile.

Todd and Linsey Uffens said...

Hey Becky, Your boys are darling and little man is a chunky monkey!!! Cute blog!

Melissa said...

I love your COLE-oquialisms, kids say the funniest things!