Tuesday, December 16, 2008


I'm excited to be a Time Out for Women volunteer 3rd year in row! It will be held in Seattle next spring (Mar 13 & 14, 2009 to be exact) @ Benaroya Hall, so I skipped out on stage decor duties; however, part of my job description is to publicize like crazy so we can sell out again & make sure they come back to Great NoWest every year!! Thus I decided it was only fair to take care of that through the good ole' blog among other ways! May seem early to be talking about it, but you'd be wise to tell people that it's on your wish list for Christmas 'cuz you can get $10 off registration even without recruiting whole group for discount until Dec. 31st!! As usual, the speakers/musical talent should be great including return from Hilary Weeks, Ardeth Kapp, Jenny Oaks Baker, Emily Watts, Kris Belcher, Carolyn Rasmus and Kim Nelson!! 

This year the schedule is a bit different with basically a warm-up on Fri. night & full day on Sat. but all just for ladies vs. couples or even YW. You can come to one or the other OR enjoy both! Hope to see you there; it's always well worth it!

6 comments:

Baker said...

LOVE your pictures. Beautiful family-immediate and extended! The cactus lights are SO cool!
Thanks for a heads up on the discount for Time Out for Women. I went a couple years ago and really enjoyed it.
Thanks also for your comment on my "venting" post. You and I probably have more in common than we know. :)

Kjrsten said...

Wow, when it rains it pours! Posts that is! Haven't seen much action from you on here in a while, figured you were busy with #3! How is that going, 3 boys and all?! You must be handling it well with a trip to Vegas so quick after delivery! Hope all is well, k.i.t!
XO
kjrst

Uffens Family said...

Hey Becca...For some reason my blog didn't tell me when you posted so I am way delayed on this comment, but have to tell you that I am so glad you updated!! and it makes me so happy to see the pics from Thanksgiving...it was so fun to have you all here! Wish we lived closer.

Luisa said...

Hey Beck! I love looking at your blog and all your cute pics of your boys! Hope you guys had a good Christmas:)

Courtney said...

So fun to see all those pictures! Looks like you have been one busy mama! Cool about the Time Out for Women...does volunteering for that get you free tickets? :) Merry Christmas!

Olivia Cobian said...

Beckie, I love your blog. You look as beautiful and young as ever. My sister, who lives in Everett, WA goes to Time Out For Women. Small World.